NOTICE TO MASTERs, OWNERs or AGENTs
Take note that a Tropical Cyclone Watch is in force for Darwin Harbour (http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDD65011.shtml
Darwin Harbour is to assume Tropical Cyclone Response Stage 1 (-)
1. Ships are to assume not more than 4 hours notice for sea
2. Small boat owners – review your plans– be prepared to take cyclone shelter
3. Vessels in Locks – check your mooring arrangements and double-up
4. Project – review cyclone preparedness procedures
5. Maintain a continuous radio watch on VHF Channel 16
6. Maintain a continuous radio watch on VHF Channel 10 for Port Operations instructions
Next Bureau of Meteorology update is expected at 1700.
7. The Darwin Port Corporation Cyclone Procedure that can be found at http://www.darwinport.com.au/sites/default/files/documents/policies/Cycl...
Captain Tony O'Malley